Prince George County
MOLD AND WATER DAMAGE REMOVAL | PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, MD
Mold removal In Price George County, MD:
- Inspection and assessment of mold infestation level: This is the most critical stage, before beginning any treatment; inspections/assessments must be made.
- Mold containment: Mold containment controls and stops mold from spreading. Preventing the spread of mold is very necessary; otherwise, the entire process would be useless.
- Separation of mold from the air (air filtering): we extract mold from the air by vacuuming or using other extraction methods.
- Mold removal: items infested by mold are removed, and the treatment for mold removal is applied in the affected areas to remove the mold.
- Cleaning and purifying mold-infested space and materials: we clean the affected areas after the water extraction is done; items that are not severely affected and can still be used are cleaned and sanitized.
- Restoration: we reorganize the affected area, repair the damages caused by the mold infestation, repaint the place if necessary, fix or repair drywall, and do some constructions if need be.