Water Damage Restoration in Potomac | 24/7 Emergency Services
What Professional Water Damage Restoration in Potomac Entails?
- Trained professionals will carry out a thorough water damage assessment to gauge the severity of the problem.
- Proper plans of action are formulated on the best ways to resolve the matter.
- With care and consideration of minimizing costs & time, the service professionals remove damaged contents, including drywall or carpeting. This also aids in drying.
- Flooding may cause a huge mess, and clean up efforts follow suit. All surface water is pumped and mopped away.
- Utilizing industrial air drying and extraction equipment, further drying is affected. This may span a couple of days depending on the level of flooding.
- Mold tends to flourish in humid environments following flooding. We test for mold and can offer mold removal services.
- Claiming damages from the insurance company will be facilitated by our experts. They carry out proper documentation, take photos, retain invoices, and gather additional supporting evidence to aid in the claims process. This makes it easy to receive compensation from your insurance company.